.quikedit{display:none;}

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Miss Long Island is On the Go with Sam Edelman!

Hey everyone... sorry I have not  blogged in a while.  I have had a crazy couple of weeks with preparing for Miss New York USA (in only 11 weeks!) and starting my new job in Washington, DC.   I am a extern at the Securities and Exchange Commission for the next 10-weeks during the weekday and then return to Long Island on the weekends to attend events and prepare for Miss New York USA.  Its kind of a crazy schedule, but it was such an amazing opportunity that I could not turn  down. 


Hanging out at Four
Anyway, back to being On the Go with Sam Edelman.  I was so excited when Bloomingdale's asked me to be a Fashion Influencer on Long Island for Sam Edelman shoes!! I was happy to receive my fabulous shoes from the Fall 2010 Collection and visit amazing restaurants and spots on the Island.  Luckily, my friend and photographer, Art Koch agreed to come with me and photograph our crazy journey throughout Long Island in my Sam Edelman shoes.

First stop was Four in Melville.  I had been to Four before and loved the atmosphere.  It was really nice to visit Four during the day and get to hang outside.
Talking to the manager at Four.

Second stop was the restaurant Prime on the beautiful waterfront in Huntington.

 
The fabulous owner, and chef of Prime in Huntington.
Although, I have not had the pleasure of dining at Prime - the restaurant is gorgeous and I am sure I will be back to eat.  It smelled sooo good...and the owners and chef were wonderful.

But I was only there for a quick visit-  because I was off to visit Caumsett State National Park, where I got to take some really fun photos outside in my fabulous shoes.  Art and I loved this location so much that we will be shooting there for my photo shoot on October 9th!



The day ended at Bloomingale's at Roosevelt Field Mall in Garden City, where I had the pleasure of meeting the other three sexy and stylish Fashion Influencers on Long Island! We all had an amazing night, rocking to the the DJ and eating amazing cupcakes --while trying on more fabulous Sam Edleman shoes and talking to others about our visits to all our amazing places.  Overall, the event was a success even though the rain kept some away!  Had a great time and I am literally obssessed with my Sam Edelmans, especially  my boots! 


Me blogging and facebooking about my SEs!

No comments:

Post a Comment